Swastik Web Technology welcomes you to know more about our terms & conditions. We believe in keeping transparency and in order to let you know our terms and conditions, all our terms and conditions are given below.
The following terms and conditions apply to all website development / design services provided by Swastik Webtechnology Pvt. Ltd. to the Client.
1) OUR FEES AND DEPOSITS A 50% deposit of the total fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing us to proceed with the website design and development work. The remaining 50% shall become due when the work is completed to your reasonable satisfaction but subject to the terms of the “approval of work” and “rejected work” clauses. We reserve the right not to commence any work until the deposit has been paid in full.
2) Website Hosting Whilst Swastik Webtech offers hosting of websites, no guarantees can be made as to the availability or interruption of this service by Swastik Webtech cannot accept liability for losses caused by the unavailability, malfunction or interruption of this service.
Swastik Webtech reserves the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or in any way controversial. Fees relating to web hosting or domain names must be paid prior to the expiration date of the said service. If the fees remain unpaid at the time of expiration, Swastik Webtech can cancel the said service and not liable for any data lost as a result of the cancellation.
3) Operation of Web Site The Company shall not be responsible for any delays or interruptions of, or errors or omissions contained in, the Web Site. The Company reserves the right, but shall not be required, to correct any delays, interruptions, errors or omissions. Although the Company intends to use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Web Site and Service accessible, the Company makes no representation, warranty or covenant that the Web Site or Service will be available at all times or at any time. Various circumstances may prevent or delay availability. The Company may at any time discontinue the Web Site in whole or in part, may change or eliminate any transmission method, and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics. The Company shall not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may result.
4) Though every effort will be made to ensure that the website and any work done by us is free of errors but Swastik Webtech cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction, the website or any part of it. The web server, website, graphics and any programming code remain the property of Swastik Webtech until all outstanding accounts are paid in full. Any work done (unless specifically agreed) by Swastik Webtech remain the copyright of Swastik Webtech and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of Swastik Webtech.
5) cPanel (with Login details) will be handed over to client on request, After handover the cPanel to client we cannot be held responsible for any changes made to the website by the client or the client's agents.
6) We design websites in accordance with the client's specifications. It is the client's responsibility to ensure that the website and its content comply with current online trading laws and regulations. We cannot accept responsibility for any failure to comply with laws and regulations related to accessibility, selling online or those related to a specific business or trade. We can research this on the client's behalf upon request, but in any business where complex compliance issues may exist we recommend that the client takes legal advice from their company lawyer.
7) Database, Application and E-Commerce Development Swastik Webtech cannot take responsibility for any losses incurred by the use of any software created for the client. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure products are problem free and accurate, the ultimate responsibility lies with the client in ensuring that all software is functioning correctly before use. Where applications or sites are developed on servers not provided by Swastik Webtech, the client is expected to provide or seek any information, additional software, support or co-operation pertaining to the server required in order for the application to be correctly developed. Where large applications are to be developed, it is the client’s responsibility to provide a suitable testing environment which is identical to the final production environment. The client is expected to test fully any application or programming relating to a site developed by Swastik Webtech before being made generally available for use. Where "bugs", errors or other issues are found after the site is live, Swastik Webtech will endeavor (but is not obliged to) to correct these issues to meet the standards of function outlined in the brief.
8) Copyright All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the website and its content (including without limitation the website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Swastik Webtech or otherwise used by Swastik Webtech as permitted by law. In accessing the website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
9) General These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements. The Client's signature below or payment of an advance fee constitutes agreement to and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Payment online is an acceptance of our terms and conditions.